- Truck delivery is available for Southern California customers - certain conditions may apply.
- Air freight shipments are Tuesday - Thursday of each week from Los Angeles International Airport where there are a variety of airlines to choose from. We also have FedEx and UPS available upon request.
- All freight charges are to be paid directly by the customer.
- FedEx and UPS orders need to be received one day prior to shipping.
- We will email or fax your invoice with the air waybill number and approximate time of arrivalnoted. We also have tracking on our menu you can take advantage of.
- Customer should pick up fish at the airport within 2 hours of arrival of plane. Fish not picked up within 2 hours of arrival will not be given credit on any losses.
- Report any loss or damaged livestock to us immediately!
- Claims as a result of mishandling or delay must be filed with the carrier.